Flat roofing, roof felt, asphalt flat roof or bitumen have a limited lifespan.
When repairing a flat roof we will consult with the customer about the roof condition. Sometimes the roof can be too badly deteriorated that a viable repair isn’t an option.
Our aim is to provide professional, efficient, guaranteed flat roof repairs with minimum disruption.
Main reasons for roof repairs:
- Poor design – Inadequate fall on the roof or water drainage
- Poor workmanship – Badly installed roof covering
- Settlement – The roof holds water because the timbers supporting it have sagged and now allow water to pond on the roof
- Lack of maintenance
- Damaged Surface – for example walking and working on the roof without taking care.
- Poorly installed flashings – Flashings not dressed to the surrounding walls correctly or incorrect use of flashing materials
Some of our maintenance & repair services include
- Fixing leaking areas
- Blisters in the felt
- Repairs to splits and tears
- Repairing to flashings
- Roof treatments